AcuLift™ AcuLuma™ LED Therapy Lamp
The AcuLift™ AcuLuma™ LED Therapy Lamp is now available for purchase, all purchases are fulfilled by Lhasa OMS.
If you have other items in your cart, please checkout here before visiting Lhasa OMS to purchase the light.
When you click the “Buy Now” button you will be redirected to the external Lhasa OMS website and your transaction will be bound by their terms and conditions.
Enjoy all the advantages of light therapy with the AcuLift™ AcuLuma™ LED Therapy Lamp. Utilizing 1,280 LEDs, the light from this lamp interacts with cells and stimulates them and may provide a wide assortment of benefits. This easy-to-use lamp provides a comfortable, painless, non-invasive treatment with no down time. It uses safe optical technology with no burn risk, can treat a large area within a short period of time, requires no special care after treatment, and is safe for different types of skin. This lamp features a built-in timer, a light frequency setting (10-110Hz), a built-in power adjuster (1-10mW), and includes eye protection goggles. See FAQs for more information on the benefits of the four light colors used by the AcuLuma™ LED Therapy Lamp.
• Anti-aging: may increase collagen production in skin, tone and tighten skin, improve elasticity in mature skin
• Skin health: may help treat a variety of skin concerns and conditions, including: aging spots or freckles, eczema, mild to moderate acne, psoriasis, actinic dermatosis (rough, scaly, precancerous spots on the skin), rosacea, wounds, wrinkles, sun damage, and bacteria on the skin
• Hair health: may stimulate stem cells in follicles to promote hair health, including treating hair loss
• Arthritis: may improve the action of the mitochondria within cells, which fights inflammation and promotes the growth and repair of cells and tissues
• Stem cells: may activate stem cells
• Recovery time: may reduce recovery time from injury
• Weight loss and cellulite reduction: the only scientifically proven way to help reduce cellulite
• Sleep: may increase production of melatonin in the body to provide better sleep
• Lymphatic system: may stimulate lymphatic system
• Blood: may dilate blood vessels for increased blood flow and protect red blood cells and platelets
• DNA: may stimulate DNA repair
• Energy: may increase mitochondrial energy production
Warranty: One year
General suggested use steps
1. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated. Some skin products may deflect the light and reduce energy absorption.
2. Goggles should be worn while light is on.
3. Position the light 6-12” from skin.
4. Turn the unit on
5. Choose a mode using color button: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red + Blue, Red + Yellow, Yellow + Blue, or all four colors depending on your patient’s needs.
6. Set the power and frequency to highest setting
7. Set the time for 20-30 minutes
• Skin: 12″ from the body, 20 minutes 3-7 days a week
• Hair: 12″ from the body, 30 minutes 3-7 days a week
• Deep Tissue/Muscles/Tendons: 6″ from the body, 15-20 minutes 3-7 days a week
Caution: Avoid use with patients taking cortisone injections or other steroid injection(s). Do not use with patients with a history of seizure disorders. Do not use over the breast or stomach of a breast-feeding or pregnant person. Avoid use with patients using photosensitive drugs. Do not perform LED therapy over known cancerous tumor or metastasis. Do not use on infants or children. This equipment is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities. Do not place under blankets, sheets or towels. Failure to follow this precaution could result in shock. Healthcare providers as well as patients should avoid looking directly into the light, and wear goggles or appropriate eye protection during treatment. To avoid risk of electrocution, do not use this equipment in wet surrounds such as near pool. Do not install near any heat source such as radiators.
There are no reviews yet.